TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRIVACY & SAFETY
1. Please read carefully
2. What ‘Personal Information’ do we collect?
2.1. User information:
To provide you the Services, we must collect Personal Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information you provide us, from your use of the Services, and from other sources. Here are the types of Personal Information we collect about you:
Information you provide us. When you register for our Services, purchase and/or register domain names, use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel (e.g., Wix’s support tickets, emails), you may provide us Personal Information, such as name, email address, phone number, payment information (for Users with Paid Services), the information you include in your communications with us and with other users on our platform, and Personal Information contained in scanned identification documents (such as an ID card, driver’s license, passport, or official company registration documents).
Information we collect when you use the Services. When you visit, download, and/or use any of our Services, we may collect aggregated usage Personal Information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying Personal Information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language, and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc
Information we collect from other sources. We may receive Personal Information about you from third-party sources, such as i) security providers, fraud detection and prevention providers for example to help us screen out users associated with fraud, ii) social media platforms, when you log in or sign-up using your social media account, we may receive Personal Information from that service (e.g., your username, basic profile Personal Information) and in some cases, we may collect Personal Information from lead enhancement companies which help us to improve our service offering; iii) advertising and marketing partners in order to monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns.
To provide our Services, we collect Personal Information about our Users.
The Personal Information comes from you when you visit or use our services, Personal Information we collect automatically, and Personal Information we collect from other sources.
2.2. Users of users ‘Personal Information
We may also collect Personal Information pertaining to visitors and users of our User’s websites or services (“Users-of-Users”), solely for and on our Users’ behalf (as further described in Section 6 below).
2.3. Bouvier Skincare jobs applicant information
We also collect information that is provided to us by Bouvier skincare jobs candidates (“Applicants”), when they apply to any of the open positions published at by e-mail or otherwise (as further described in Section 15 below).
3. Why do we collect such ‘Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
.To further develop, customize, expand, and improve our Services, based on Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages (as further detailed in Section 8 below);
To help us to update, expand and analyze our records to identify new customers;
To facilitate, sponsor, and offer certain contests, events, and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners, and grant prizes and benefits;
To analyze our performance and marketing activities;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To provide you with professional assistance, only upon your request;
To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We use your Personal Information for the purposes set out in Section 3 where:
Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with a website builder, to provide you with our customer assistance and technical support);
Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have; or
Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests and business purposes (for example, to maintain and improve our Services and the effectiveness of Wix by identifying technical issues), provided it is conducted in a way that is proportionate and that respects your privacy rights.
4. How we share your ‘Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with service providers and others (or otherwise allow them access to it) in the following manners and instances:
4.1 Third-Party Service Providers: Bouvierskincare has partnered with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting and server co-location services, communications, and content delivery networks (CDNs), data and cybersecurity services, billing and payment processing services, domain name registrars, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, e-mail distribution, and monitoring services, session recording and remote access services, performance measurement, data optimization, and marketing services, content providers, and our legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service Provider(s)”).
Bouvier skincare may share the following categories of Personal Information with Third-Party Service Providers for a business purpose:
identifiers, including name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers
commercial information, for example, information regarding products or services purchased, obtained or considered
4.2 Law Enforcement, Legal Requests, and Duties: Wix may disclose or otherwise allow access to your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, search warrant, or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or without notice to you
4.3 Protecting Rights and Safety: Wix may share your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of Wix, any of our Users, any Users-of-Users, or any member of the general public, with or without notice to you.
4.4 Social Media Features and Framed Pages: Our Services include certain Social Media features, widgets, and single sign-on features, such as the “Facebook Connect,” “Google Sign-in,” “Facebook Like”, or “Share this” button or other interactive mini-programs (“Social Media Features”). These Social Media Features may collect certain Personal Information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our Website and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these third parties’ Social Media Features are governed by their policies and not ours.
In addition, our Services may enable you to share your Personal Information with third parties directly, such as via page framing techniques to serve content to or from Third-Party Service Providers or other parties, while preserving the look and feel of our Website and Services (“Frames”). Please be aware that if you choose to interact or share any Personal Information via such Frames, you are in fact providing it to these third parties and not to us, and such interactions and sharing are governed by those third parties policies and not ours.
4.5 App Market Developers: As part of our App Market program, we allow third-party developers (“Third Party Developer(s)”) to develop and offer their own applications via the Bouvier skincare App Market (“Third Party App(s)”), in conjunction with Bouvier skincare.
You are solely responsible for notifying your Users-of-Users of the collection, processing and use of their Information and informing them that their Information will be transferred to and processed by Bouvier skincare on your behalf.
Sharing Personal Information from Bouvier skincare subsidiaries and affiliated companies in the European Union and Switzerland to Bouvier skincare United States subsidiary will be only when the relevant Model Standard Contractual Clauses are in place .
4.7 Connection With a Change in Corporate Control: In addition, should Wix or any of its affiliates undergo any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of substantially all of its assets, your Personal Information may be shared with the parties involved in such event.
4.8 Upon Your Further Direction: Wix may also share your Personal Information with third parties for other purposes upon your further direction or with your explicit approval.
5. Where do we store your ‘Personal Information?
5.1 Users’ and Users-of-Users’ Personal Information may be stored in data centers located in the United States of America, Ireland, Japan and Israel by wix. We may use other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law.
Wix.com Ltd. is based in Israel, which is considered by the European Commission to be offering an adequate level of protection for the Personal Information of EU Member State residents.
Bouvier skincare affiliates and Third-Party Service Providers that store or process your Personal Information on Bouvier Skincare's behalf are contractually committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction.
5.2 Transfer of EU Personal data : If you are located in Europe, when we will transfer your Personal Information to the United States or anywhere outside Europe, we will make sure that (i) there is a level of protection deemed adequate by the European Commission or (ii) that the relevant Model Standard Contractual Clauses are in place.
5.3 Privacy Shield Certification: Bouvier skincare and its affiliates, including DeviantArt Inc., participates in, and has certified its compliance with, the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List, here.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, bouvierskincare.com commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact us at: . For the avoidance of doubt, bouvierskincare does not rely on the Privacy Shield as a mechanism for transferring GDPR protected personal data.
Bouvierskincare.com has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please visit If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider for more information or to file a complaint. The services are provided at no cost to you.
6. Users-of-users’ ‘Personal Information
Bouvier Skincare may collect, store and process certain Personal Information of Users-of-Users (“Users-of-Users Information”), solely on our Users’ behalf and at their direction. For example, each of our Users is able to import their e-mail contacts from third-party services like Gmail, or otherwise collect and manage contacts via their User Website. Such contacts are then stored with Wix, on the User’s behalf.
For such purposes, bouvierskincare serves and shall be considered as a “Processor” and not as the “Controller” (as both such capitalized terms are defined in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)) of such Users-of-Users Information.
The Users controlling and operating such User Websites shall be considered as the “Controllers” of such Users-of-Users Information, and are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations that may apply to the collection and control of such Users-of-Users Information, including all privacy and data protection laws of all relevant jurisdictions.
The Processing of the Users-of-users’ Personal Information shall take place within the territory of the European Union, Israel or a third country, territory or one or more specified sectors within that third country of which the European Commission has decided that it ensures an adequate level of protection and such processing and transfer will be in accordance to the Data Processing Agreement – Users (“DPA"). Any transfer to and Processing in a third country outside the European Union that does not ensure an adequate level of protection according to the European Commission shall be undertaken in accordance with the Standard Contractual Clauses (2010/87/EU) set out in Annex 1of the DPA. For the sake of clarity, “Processing” should be understood as per the definition provided in the DPA.
You are responsible for the security, integrity and authorized usage of Personal Information about Users-of-Users’, and for obtaining consents, permissions and providing any required data subject rights and fair processing notices required for the collection and usage of such Personal Information.
Bouvierskincare cannot provide legal advice to Users or their Users-of-Users, however, we do recommend that all Users publish and maintain clear and comprehensive privacy policies on their User Websites in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations and that all Users-of-Users carefully read those policies and make sure that they understand and, to the extent required by applicable law, consent to them.
For more information on how Users-of-Users Personal Information may be handled by Wix (which may be relevant for any specific notice you provide to and/or consent you obtain from your Users-of-Users), please see Sections 4, 12, and 13.
If you are a visitor, user or customer of any of our Users, please read the following: Wix has no direct relationship with Users-of-Users whose Personal Information it processes. If you are a visitor, user or customer of any of our Users, and would like to make any requests or queries regarding your Personal Information, please contact such User(s) directly. For example, if you wish to request to access, correct, amend, or delete inaccurate Personal Information processed by bouvierskincare on behalf of its Users, please direct your query to the relevant User (who is the “Controller” of such data). If bouvierskincare is requested by our Users to remove any Users-of-Users’ Personal Information, we will respond to such requests in a timely manner upon verification and in accordance with applicable law (for example, thirty (30) days under the GDPR). Unless otherwise instructed by our User, we will retain their Users-of-Users’ Personal Information for the period set forth in Section 12 below.
Please note that we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from a browser or mobile application, however, most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
8. Communications from Bouvier skincare
We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional content and messages by e-mail, text messages, notifications within our platform, marketing calls and similar forms of communication from Wix or our partners (acting on Wix’s behalf) through such means.
If you do not wish to receive such promotional messages or calls, you may notify Wix at any time or follow the “unsubscribe” or STOP instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
8.2. Service and billing message
Bouvierskincare may also contact you with important information regarding our Services, or your use thereof. For example, we may send you a notice (through any of the means available to us) if a certain Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance; reply to your support ticket or e-mail; send you reminders or warnings regarding upcoming or late payments for your current or upcoming subscriptions; forward abuse complaints regarding your User Website; or notify you of material changes in our Services.
It is important that you are always able to receive such messages. For this reason, you are not be able to opt-out of receiving such Service and Billing Messages unless you are no longer a bouvierskincare User (which can be done by deactivating your account).
9. Your rights in relation to your ‘Personal Information’
Bouvier skincare agrees that it is imperative that you have control over your Personal Information. Pursuant to privacy regulations worldwide, bouvierskincare is taking steps to enable you to request access to, receive a copy of, update, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
Before fulfilling your request, we may ask you for additional information in order to confirm your identity and for security purposes. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law (e.g. if your request is unfounded or excessive).
You have the right to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection (but we still recommend that you contact us first).
If you are a bouvierskincare User, and you wish to receive a copy, access and/or request us to make corrections to the Personal Information that you have stored with us (either yours or your Users-of-Users’), or wish to request a list of what Personal Information (if any) pertaining to you we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please follow the instructions provided in these Help Center articles: “Retrieving Your bouvierskincare Account Data” or Permanently Deleting Your bouvierskincare Account”. You can also mail your request to 6416 Ridge Dr, suite 100 Bethesda, MD 20816. We will make reasonable efforts to honor your request promptly (unless we require further information from you in order to fulfill your request), subject to legal and other permissible considerations.
Please note that permanently deleting your bouvierskincare account erases all of your Personal Information from bouvierskincare;s databases. After completing this process, you can no longer use any of your bouvierskincare Services, your account and all its data will be removed permanently, and bouvierskincare will not be able to restore your account or retrieve your data in the future. If you contact our support channels in the future, the system will not recognize your account and support agents will not be able to locate the deleted account.
10. Additional information for California residents
If you are a California resident using the Services, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) may provide you the right to request access to and deletion of your Personal Information.
In order to exercise the right to request access to and deletion of your Personal Information, please see the information on the section 9, above. We do not discriminate based on the exercise of any privacy rights that you might have under this Section.
Bouvierskincare does not sell user Personal Information to third parties for the intents and purposes of the CCPA.
As informed in section 6 above, Bouvier skincare may collect, store and process certain Personal Information of Users-of-Users, solely on our Users’ behalf and at their direction. For such purposes, Wix serves and shall be considered as a “Service Provider” and not as the “Business” (as both such capitalized terms are defined in the CCPA. Bouvier skincare does not and will not sell your customers’ (User-of-User) Personal Information.
Users of the Services who are California residents and under 18 years of age may request and obtain removal of content they posted by emailing us at . All requests must be labeled “California Removal Request” on the email subject line. All requests must provide a description of the content you want removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that content. We do not accept California Removal Requests via postal mail, telephone, or facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, and we may not be able to respond if you do not provide adequate information. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the material. For example, materials that you have posted may be republished or reposted by another user or third party
11. Questions and complaints
Our Data Protection Officer team will investigate the complaint and determine whether a breach has occurred and what action, if any, to take. We take every privacy complaint seriously and will make all reasonable efforts to resolve your complaint promptly and in accordance with applicable law.
You can file a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection at any time, however we recommend that you contact us first so we can try to resolve it.
12. Data retention
We may continue to retain your Personal Information after you deactivate your User Account and/or cease to use any particular Services, as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes regarding our Users or their Users-of-Users, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements and/or protect our legitimate interests.
We maintain a data retention policy which we apply to Personal Information in our care.
Bouvierskincare has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our Services; the transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through our designated purchase forms is protected by an industry standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection; and we regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and Third Party Services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our Visitors’ and Users’ privacy.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Bouvier skincare we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, your Users-of-Users’ Personal Information or any other information you upload, publish or otherwise share with Bouvier Skincare or anyone else. We encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and User Website, and avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive Personal Information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
Furthermore, because certain areas on our Services are less secure than others (for example, if you set your Support forum ticket to be “Public” instead of “Private”, or if you browse to a non-SSL page), and since e-mail and instant messaging are not recognized as secure forms of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any Personal Information on any of these areas or via any of these methods.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you are welcome to contact us at
14. Third-party websites
15. Bouvierskincare jobs applications
Bouvier Skincare welcomes all qualified Applicants to apply to any of the open positions published at by sending us their contact details and CV (“Applicants Information”) via the relevant Position Application Form on our Website, or through any other means provided by us.
We understand that privacy and discreetness are crucial to our Applicants, and are committed to keep Applicants Personal Information private and use it solely for Wix’s internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Applicants, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Applicants by phone or in writing).
If you previously submitted your Applicants Personal Information to Bouvierskincare, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from Bouvierskincare’s systems, please contact us at .
16. Public forums and user content
Our Services offer publicly accessible blogs, communities and support forums. Please be aware that any Personal Information you provide in any such areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blogs, communities or forums, feel free to contact us at: . In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information from such areas. For example, if you use a third party application to post a comment (e.g., the Facebook social plugin application) while logged in to your related profile with such third party, you must login into such application or contact its provider if you want to remove the Personal Information you posted on that platform.
In any event, we advise against posting any Personal Information (via any means) you don’t wish to publicize.
If you upload any user content to your User Account or post it on your User Website and provide it in any other way as part of the use of any Service, you do so at your own risk.
We have put adequate security measures in place to protect your Personal Information. However, we cannot control the actions of other Users or members of the public who may access your User Content, and are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures you or we may have placed on your User Website (including, for instance, password-protected areas on your User Website). You understand and acknowledge that, even after its removal by you or us, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if any third parties (including any of your Users-of-Users) have copied or stored such User Content. To clarify, we advise against uploading or posting any information you do not wish to be public.
17. Updates and interpretation
Any heading, caption or section title contained herein, and any explanation or summary under the right “#ItsThatEasy” column, is provided only for convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof, or legally binds any of us in any way.
18. Contacting us
You may also contact us by mail at:
6416 Ridge Dr, suite 100, Bethesda MD 20816
This website is not intended for or directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on the website. If we become aware that a child under the age of thirteen has provided us with personal information, we will delete the information from our records.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES Our website or mobile applications may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
What type of information do you collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do you collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do you collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How do you communicate with your site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.
To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site).
To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of Wix's platform.
To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
Types of Cookies
In general, the cookies which are initially placed on your Wix website may be categorized as essential cookies. However, considering that our platform gives you the ability to add multiple components, codes, third-party applications...and so on, your website may include other types of cookies which might require specific settings.
Take a look at the table below to see which cookies we place on Wix sites:
Cookie Name Purpose Duration Cookie Type
XSRF-TOKEN Used for security reasons Session Essential
hs Used for security reasons Session Essential
svSession Used in connection with user login 2 years Essential
SSR-caching Used to indicate the system from
which the site was rendered 1 minute Essential
_wixCIDX\ Used for system monitoring/debugging 3 months Essential
_wix_browser_sess Used for system monitoring/debugging Session Essential
consent-policy Used for cookie banner parameters 12 months Essential
smSession Used to identify logged in site members Session Essential
TS* Used for security and anti-fraud reasons Session Essential
Session Used for system effectiveness measurement 30 minutes Essential
fedops.logger.sessionId Used for stability/effectiveness measurement 12 months Essential
wixLanguage Used on multilingual websites to save user
language preference 12 months Functional
How can your site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at or send us mail to: 6416 Ridge Dr. suite 100 Bethesda, MD 20816
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at or send us mail to: 6416 Ridge Dr suite100, Bethesda, MD 20816
Terms & Conditions
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE OUR SITE.
2. Bouvier E-List replenishment For the terms and conditions applicable to the Bovier E-List replenishment program, please click here.
3. Products and Services for Personal Use The products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
4. Purchase Related Policies and Procedures To view policies and procedures related to orders placed through this Site (such as order processing, shipping and handling, returns and exchanges), click here.
5. Accuracy of Information We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. This Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We, therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
6. Intellectual Property All information and content available on the bouvierskincare.com and its look and feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, features, functions, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the "Content") is our property or the property of our parents, subsidiaries, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks. Except as set forth in Section 7 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
7. Limited Licenses; Use Restrictions We grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. You understand and agree that you will not do or attempt to do or cause any third party to do or attempt to do any of the following in connection with your use of the Site: frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; use any meta tags, "hidden text", robots, spiders, crawlers, or other tools, whether manual or automated, to collect, scrape, index, mine, republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site, Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site), or the personal information of others without our prior written permission or authorization;
make any use of the Site or any Content other than for personal use; modify, reverse engineer, or create any derivative works based upon the Site or any Content; impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
"stalk" or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way;
intentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; transmit, upload, post, e-mail, share, distribute, reproduce, or otherwise make available any software viruses, malware, program, code, file, or other material intended to interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, or limit any part of the Site; and/or
engage or make any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." We also grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages (as determined in our sole discretion); (v) may not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and/or (vi) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking. Any unauthorized use by you of the Site or any and/or all of our Content automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section 7 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
8. Your Obligations and Responsibilities By accessing or using the Site or any Content, you agree that you will comply with these Terms and Conditions and any warnings or instructions on the Site. You agree that when accessing or using the Site or any Content, you will act in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any Content or services that may appear on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or licensors.
9. Your Account Subject to the age restrictions outlined above, you may view and use many features of the Site without registering, including making purchases, but in order to access and use some parts of the Site, you may need to register an account with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password and for restricting access to your computer. If there has been unauthorized use of your password or account, please notify us immediately. You are responsible for providing and maintaining current, complete, accurate, and truthful information on your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur with your permission or authorization under your account, username, and/or password, or because you fail to maintain sufficient security over your account, username, and/or password. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent, you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may cancel your online account with us at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if these Terms and Conditions are violated or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in our best interest to do so.
10. Third-Party Links We are not responsible for the content of any third-party sites even if they are linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your use and access to these third-party websites are at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of the third-party websites or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such websites, including without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of the third-party websites you visit.
12. User Content
When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail, share, distribute, reproduce, or otherwise make available suggestions, ideas, inquiries, feedback, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages, or other materials ("User Content") on the Site in any manner, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. You hereby grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such User Content throughout the world, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your User Content. You agree not to engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, emailing, sharing, distributing, reproducing, or otherwise making available User Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating User Content, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the User Content. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against us for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content.
You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
Deletion of User Content If you wish to delete certain of your public User Content, such as your ratings and reviews posting(s), on the Site or in connection with our mobile applications, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your deletion request: first name, last name, user name/screen name (if applicable), the email address associated with our website and/or mobile applications, your reason for deleting the posting, and date(s) of posting(s) you wish to delete (if you have it). We may not be able to process your deletion request if you are unable to provide such information to us. Please allow up to 10 business days to process your deletion request.
13. Copyright Infringement Notices We respect the intellectual property of others and require that users of the Sites do the same. We also maintain a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the Site's use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights. Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an e-mail or written notice to our Designated Agent for notices of infringement and provide the following: A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you claim is infringed; Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed; A description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of that material on the Site;
Your address, telephone number, and email address; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. You can contact our designated agent for notifications of claimed infringement at: Copyright Agent c/o Legal Department
Bethesda, MD 20816
NOTE: THE ABOVE CONTACT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING BOUVIER SKINCARE ONLINE THAT COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS AND SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE GROUP BY EMAIL TO
14. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PRESENTED "AS IS." NEITHER WE NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR SUCH CLAIMS EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, licensors, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand arising from (i) your use of the Sites or the Site Content in violation of any law, rule, regulation or these Terms and Conditions, or (ii) any part of your User Content. You also agree to indemnify the Indemnified Parties for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
With respect to any dispute, claim, or controversy regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Maryland as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Maryland. ANY DISPUTE RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THESE SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES (OTHER THAN CLAIMS RELATING TO THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF BOUVIER SKINCARE OR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS OR LICENSORS OR CLAIMS IN EQUITY) SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION IN MARYLAND AND YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE JURISDICTION AND PROCEEDINGS THEREOF. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT AN ARBITRATOR(S) WILL DECIDE THE CLAIM, AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE YOUR CLAIM. YOUR RIGHTS TO PREHEARING EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION AND APPEALS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. It is further agreed that any dispute over the scope of this arbitration provision and any dispute as to whether a claim is arbitral shall be submitted to the arbitrator for decision. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors or otherwise have a cause of action in equity, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in any such court for such purposes. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Rules then prevailing with the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually, and (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
18. General You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. The Effective Date of the current version of the Terms and Conditions is at the top of this page. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or another form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision. The headings in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be used in its interpretation. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
Last Update: June 30, 2020
We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, California law may characterize our sharing of personal information with companies that provide services to us, such as companies that help us to market or advertise our products and services to you, as "sales”.
Please note that your opt-out only applies to the browser you use to submit your opt-out, so if you use multiple browsers or devices, you must opt-out on each browser, on each device. Your opt-out is enabled using cookies so once you opt-out, if you delete your browser’s saved cookies on a device, you will need to opt-out again on that browser on that device.
We do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization if we have actual knowledge of the individual’s age.